This course familiarizes us with the Audits, types of audits, purpose of audit and learns how to conduct a Halal audit in a food and non food industry. This course elaborates the guidelines for auditing management systems (ISO 19011:2018). It includes learning around inspection of the production facility, review of sanitation, ingredients and labels, and training of company personnel’s. Participants shall learn the generic product development process and food safety rules such as the hazard analysis and control points (HACCP), good manufacturing practice (GMP) and Food safety management system (FSMS). Course also elaborates to plan, implement, operate, maintain and update a Halal food safety management system.
- Chartered University Certificate Course
- Practical learning and industry knowledge in a short duration
- A platform for new skill development
- Conducted by Industry Experts
- On-campus/ Online Studies
- Weekend Program
Who should pick?
Anyone from any background or professional can opt for this course. Personnel from the following industry can get maximum benefit.
- Food Technologists
- Industrial manufacturing specialists
- Chemical Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Shari’ah Advisors
- Quality Controllers
- Training Managers
- Product Managers
- Audit Professionals
- Industry Professional