Experts claim that Halal is the fastest growing industry in the world and its horizon covers multiple industries. This course introduces globally acceptable all international Halal standards including those developed by the Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) for the Halal industry. This course also introduces International Halal Certification Process (Based on OIC/SMIIC 2 and ISO/IEC 17065). It elaborates the Formation of International Halal standards. We learn about the background of The Codex Alimentarius Commission (CAC) and Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) to develop Halal food standards.
- Chartered University Certificate Course
- Practical learning and industry knowledge in a short duration
- A platform for new skill development
- Conducted by Industry Experts
- On-campus/ Online Studies
- Weekend Program
Who should pick?
Anyone from any background or professional can opt for this course. Personnel from the following industry can get maximum benefit.
- Food Technologists
- Industrial manufacturing specialists
- Chemical Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Shari’ah Advisors
- Quality Controllers
- Training Managers
- Product Managers
- Audit Professionals
- Industry Professional