This course covers the broad spectrum of food science and technology covering the topics of food, sources of food, food constituents, and classification of food. We learn food spoilage, contamination, food processing, and preservation along with categorization of Halal and Haram ingredients, types, use, function, and importance of different food ingredients in Halal food production in the Industry. We understand GRAS, E codes, the numbering of food, and labeling. We come to know about food sources in this unit and the classification of food on the basis of PH.
- Chartered University Certificate Course
- Practical learning and industry knowledge in a short duration
- A platform for new skill development
- Conducted by Industry Experts
- On-campus/ Online Studies
- Weekend Program
Who should pick?
Anyone from any background or professional can opt for this course. Personnel from the following industry can get maximum benefit.
- Food Technologists
- Industrial manufacturing specialists
- Chemical Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Shari’ah Advisors
- Quality Controllers
- Training Managers
- Product Managers
- Audit Professionals
- Industry Professional