Halal Audit is a standardized, autonomous, and documented process for obtaining audit evidence and evaluating it equitably to regulate the extent to which the audit criteria are fulfilled. It requires competence and on-site and follow-up audits. A compliance audit is conducted by means of an independent, impartial, and objective audit to ascertain full compliance with the Halal Certificate and Halal Label. Halal Lead Auditors are appointed as inspectors to determine whether the Halal procedures and requirements are compiled to ensure the foods produced are Halal. Halal audit is an activity which is performed by a person which is technically competent in auditing Halal procedures and requirements in a particular food processing technology or field, formally appointed by the Halal certification body or Halal food authority.
- Chartered University Certificate Course
- Practical learning and industry knowledge in a short duration
- A platform for new skill development
- Conducted by Industry Experts
- Shariah aspects of Halaal and Haram
- International Halaal Standards
- Requirements of PS3733, PS 4992
- Halaal Control Points and Halaal Critical Control Points
- Food Safety Assurance System
- Case study, Exercise and workshop
- On-campus/ Online Studies
- Weekend Program
Who should pick?
Anyone from any background or professional can opt for this course. Personnel from the following industry can get maximum benefit.
- Food Technologists
- Industrial manufacturing specialists
- Chemical Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Shari’ah Advisors
- Quality Controllers
- Training Managers
- Product Managers
- Audit Professionals
- Industry Professional
Upon successful completion of this five days course, the participants will be:
- Capable to understand the requirements of HALAAL PS:3733
- Capable of performing effective audits of an organizations HALAAL mangement system.
- Able to analyze all the stages of audit from planning, preparations to follow up activities
- Independently facilitate his/her organizations to establish and regulate Halal systems.
- Assist senior auditors in the entire Halal audit of any organization from the planning stage to report writing.
- Understand the technical components of Halal products.